Looking for the challenging job opportunity as networking engineer in organizational environment where permit me to make use of my knowledge and to develop my professional experience as network engineer.
• Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions.
• Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs.
• Assembling new systems.
• Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
• Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
• Working with IT support personnel.
• Providing network administration and support
• Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
• Coordinating computer network access and use.
• Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.