Rock Al Litany
Deadline-focused self-motivated Computer and Communication Engineer graduate with eight years of experience in electronics, field servicing, maintenance and remote support of medical imaging devices, seeking a new challenge in a healthcare organization.
* 07/2016 - Present
Electronics Engineer - Medical Engineering
American University of Beirut Medical Center
- First line intervention on IBA cyclotron.
- Installing and commissioning Thermo and Nuaire incubators, Eppendorf products, Zeiss microscopes, and first line intervention HPLC and ICP-MS.
- Performing interventions PCB Level and changing defective components.
- Implementing upgrades and updates.
- Performing initial application training on brand new medical equipment.
- Performing preventive maintenance on a schedule basis.
- Performing corrective maintenance upon needs.
* 11/2011 - 06/2016
Field Service Engineer - Biomedical Engineer
Intermedic (Jean Farah & co.) S.a.r.l
- Performing equipment installation and commissioning (Philips Nuclear
Medicine machines, Philips X-ray, Fluoroscopy machines, Philips Surgery
Angiography and C-arms, Carestream CR Classic/Elite, Carestream
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Performing quality assurance and ensuring proper equipment functionality
- Performing preliminary application on system operation
- Implementing updates and upgrades
- Handling all types of calls including after hour services and emergency calls
- Training other colleagues when needed
- Developing knowledge through continual education. Following up market
and technology trends
- Developing Preventive Maintenance procedures related to products
- Philips Angiography, CT scanners and MR installation team member.
- Processing and submitting timely and accurate service report duly filled
after job completion, daily activity form (DAF), field change order (FCO),
handing over certificate (HOC), installation feedback, site status and any
report requested by management.
- Responsible for meeting all ISO requirements.
* 09/2010 - 10/2011
Biomedical Engineer Intern
Dr. Serhal Hospital
- Performing monthly PM to all equipment as scheduled.
- Aiding technical engineers in Corrective maintenance.
- Filling out forms as recommended.
- Data acquisition and statistics
- Applying Quality Improvement Plan phases as scheduled.
* 10/2006 - 06/2011
American University of Science & technology
BS in Computer & Communication Engineering,