No-STEM degree working as Software Developer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• No-STEM degree working as Software Developer

Hello there.

I've received a job offer to work as a FullStack Software Developer that meets all the requirements for the EU Blue Card. The problem is that my degree is not related to STEM. My degree is in Business Administration with emphasis in Information System Management. Now reading the requirements I am afraid that it will be a problem.

Will it be a problem to applying to the Blue Card?
    • kikoor wrote:

Hello there.

I've received a job offer to work as a FullStack Software Developer that meets all the requirements for the EU Blue Card. The problem is that my degree is not related to STEM. My degree is in Business Administration with emphasis in Information System Management. Now reading the requirements I am afraid that it will be a problem.

Will it be a problem to applying to the Blue Card?
      Hi, I am also in the same situation, got the job contract with required salary but my bachelors degree does not match the job I got. Were you able to solve this problem?

PS. I have checked the link the admin gave, but it gives answers to all questions except our situation.