Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Alan HS -

Posted a new thread: 25/2

Thread
    Hello, I have an asylum title in Germany 25/2. I think I have fulfilled all needed conditions to apply for Blue card, but I am not really sure if the current residency type I have is better than blue card or worse. Could anyone please explain me which…
  • Belal -

Replied to the thread payment of 60 Euro sent but job service not activated.

• Belal -

Replied to the thread What is expected duration to activate the Jobservice?.

• Belal -

Posted a new thread: What is expected duration to activate the Jobservice?

Thread
    Hi Although I have paid at 8/10/2017 (seven days ago), the service is not activated yet. What is expected duration to activate the service to allow me to complete steps? Best regards, Belal
  • Belal -

Replied to the thread payment of 60 Euro sent but job service not activated.

Hi Although I have paid at 8/10/2017 (seven days ago), the service is not activated yet. What is expected duration to activate the service to allow me to complete steps? Best regards, Belal
  • cawo88 -

Posted a new thread: Family Reunification and German EU Blue Card

Thread
    Hi there, I have a German EU Blue Card and I would like to know if I can invite my long-term partner to accompany me in Germany. We have been together for 12 years and we are not married. On the international EU Blue Card website it says you can with…